Elmask 0.5 Derma Roller with Hair Exyl Natural Hair Growth Oil for Hair Loss Treatment
roller for hair loss instructions
1. Wet your hair before using the derma roller on your scalp. This will help prevent your hair from getting tangled in the roller.
2. Begin using the derma roller at the front of the scalp on or near the hairline and work your way down the back of the head (treating only the areas where hair loss has occurred).
3. Focusing on one section of the scalp at a time, roll each area 10-15 times. You can do this by rolling horizontally, vertically and diagonally, three or four times each way, like this:
derma roller for hair loss instructions
Roll in one direction only when the needles are in contact with the scalp (don’t go backwards and forwards) and try to roll from the hair roots to the ends. This will prevent any hair getting caught in the needles.
5. Repeat this process until you have covered all areas needing the treatment.
6. Apply Elmask Hair Serum to the treated area and massage gently into the scalp
You only need to apply a moderate amount of pressure. Rolling too aggressively won’t give you better results and can cause skin irritation, scratches and/or needle marks.